We are the Triangle affiliate of the nation’s largest nonprofit home repair and renovation provider. Rebuilding Together has provided tens of millions of dollars in critical home repairs to needy homeowners in more than 200 cities. Rebuilding Together is a four-star Charity Navigator nonprofit – you can be sure your money and time are put to good use.
Here at home, Rebuilding Together of the Triangle has done close to 100 significant repair projects in the last four years. Many of our projects include some of the following work:
- Repair damaged subfloors and flooring
- Replace rotten siding and trim
- Install Insulation & air sealing
- Replace leaking faucets, toilets and pipes
- Replace outlets & repair unsafe wiring
- Install appropriate ventilation
- Replace drywall
- Patch leaking roofs
- Build wheelchair ramps
- Install railings and grab bars
- Widen doorways and modify bathrooms for accessibility
- Clear overgrown yards
- Paint interior and exterior surfaces
In doing so, we walk away from a home, usually in a day, with repairs that literally change the lives of our homeowners and volunteers alike.